The Arlington-Mansfield Area YMCA Training Center is a member-only, full functional-training satellite location that offers:
- Full membership benefits, including access to over 2,600 locations nation-wide, free Child Watch, free youth sports programs and member-only pricing for swimming lessons, summer camp, and senior programs. Families with a YMCA membership also enjoy FREE Saturday evening childcare, year-round!
- A personalized experience for our members to reach their health goals.
- Access to functional training, personal training sessions or simply stopping by to work out.
- An engaged sense of community and accountability.
- Cardio and circuit training including TRX, XGT Fitness, Personal Training, and more.
- Child Watch while you workout
- Programs for youth and seniors
About Functional Training
Functional fitness exercises are designed to train and develop your muscles to make it easier and safer to perform everyday activities, such as carrying groceries or playing a game of basketball with your kids. Our functional training experts will develop exercises designed specifically for you. It focuses on the variety of degrees of the body’s natural movements, which can improve muscular balance and joint stability to decrease risk of injury. Functional training is aimed at boosting your health and general well-being.
Register for Functional Training:
- To reserve your spot in this program please call your local branch or sign-up in person at a branch
- Use the AMA YMCA App to find available session times on the Mansfield YMCA page
- Register online: Unlimited Monthly for Individuals ($60.00)
Unlimited Monthly for Dual ($110.00)
Please note that sessions are capped at 15 participants and will close when full.
The YMCA is a charity, open to all in the community. We never turn anyone away for the inability to pay for a YMCA membership, program or service. To find out more about our financial assistance program, please click here.