Children may be divided into smaller age groupings during peak times and will be in areas with engaging age-appropriate activities. Activities vary by center and include:
- CREATIVE MOVEMENT – Dance, music, instruments, parachutes, beanbag games and more
- ARTS & CRAFTS – Art projects, craft projects, painting, play dough, science
- STRONG MINDS OR IMAGINATION STATION – All coordinated learning such as ABC’s, 123’s, colors, shapes, puzzles, puppets, dramatic play and themed activities such as back to school, wild kingdom, under the sea, transportation, the seasons, weather, holidays, etc.
- HEALTHY BODIES – Fitness fun, CATCH®, physical play and nutrition
- INSIDE OUT – Outdoor play or active gym games
- KIDS CHOICE– Center based play