At the Y, strengthening the community is our cause. Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. We are more than a place. We’re a purpose.
Working at the Y gives you the opportunity to:
- Strengthen communities and change lives
- Empower youth, improve health and well-being
- Inspire action in your community
- Work with diverse leaders
- Find your purpose
We believe in the power of human potential and are committed to the professional growth and development of our team. Together, we support progress by focusing on learning, career coaching and continuous improvement. This helps our team members reach their professional goals and feel valued. In addition, the a professional development plan with the Y includes:
- Robust Leadership Development and Certification program for all stages of a career rooted in the Y-USA’s Cause Driven Leadership® Competency Model
- Immediate access to tools, resources, subject matter experts and mentors and from over 10,000 communities with YMCAs across the country (called the Y Movement) to help you reach your potential in your role or program.