Take Aim With Archery
Our archery program gradually teaches the concentration, focus, patience and confidence essential for safety and enjoyment of the sport. Classes are taught by a certified instructor and all equipment will be provided. If an individual chooses to bring their own equipment, it must be approved by our certified staff.
Spring II Season: May 6 – June 22
• Location(s): North Branch
• Ages: 8-14
• Member Priority Registration Begins: March 1
• Non-Member Registration Begins: March 8
• Late Registration Begins: April 22 and ends April 26 ($10 late fee applies)
• Season Begins: May 9 (Thursday)
• Cost: $29 for members (uniform and/or supply fee), $79 for non-members
• What’s Provided: All archery equipment
• Equipment Needed: Water bottle
Sessions are limited to 12 participants.
For more information on Adult Sports, please contact:
Bianca Mendoza, Registration
Sports Information Line: (817) 989-9639