Take Your Best Shot!
Youth basketball is an exciting sport combining team play and individual skills. YMCA youth basketball promises no try outs, no getting cut and no bench warmers! Every child plays at least half of every game while making friends and learning new skills.
2019 Summer Season: July 8-August 17
• Location(s): Region-wide
• Ages: 3-16
• Member Priority Registration Begins: May 1
• Non-Member Registration Begins: May 8
• Late Registration Begins: May 26 and ends May 31 ($10 late fee applies)
• Season Begins: July 13 (Saturday)
• Cost: $29 for members (uniform fee), $79 for non-members
• What’s Provided: Uniforms
• Equipment Needed: Water bottle
About our Coaches
At the YMCA, all of our youth sport coaches are volunteers. If you would like to make a positive impact in a young persons life please consider volunteering. Prior to coaching, you must fill out a volunteer application and agree to a background check. As a coach you will have the ability to choose the day, time and location of practices as well as make requests regarding game schedules. We provide all the resources you will need.
For more information on Youth Sports, please contact:
Bianca Mendoza, Sports Program Assistant
Registration & Sports Information Line: (817) 989-9639