Are you or your child eager to reach new swim goals at your own pace?
Private swimming lessons are for you!
If you feel that you work better in a one-on-one setting or want to work on specific skills or strokes and are looking for more class times, private lessons are for you! Private lessons are available at the discretion of the requested location. They are customized to you or child’s personal needs, goals and confidence.
The benefits of private swim instruction are that lessons are scheduled for your convenience and you or your child can progress at the participant’s own pace by focusing on their unique learning style, development, and goals whether that be to overcome a fear of water, learn freestyle or masterstroke techniques, endurance for swim team or training for triathlons.
Fall Session Information: September 2 – October 10
• Location(s): Cooper Street YMCA
• Ages: Pre-school (Ages 3-5) | Youth-Adult (Ages 6+)
• Member Pricing: $100/four, 40-minute lessons
• Non-Member Pricing: $140/four, 40-minute lessons
• Lesson Structure: One-on-one
• Session A (Monday-Thursday): September 2 – September 21 ― Registration ends: August 30
• Session A (Saturdays): September 7 – September 28 ― Registration ends: September 5
• Session B (Monday-Thursday): September 23 – October 10 ― Registration ends: September 20
Financial assistance is available
For more information on Private swim lessons, please contact:
Jessie Boyd, Association Aquatics Director
Email Jessie or Call 817.419.9629 ext. 4300