Go After Your Goals
Youth Soccer is an exciting sport combining team play and individual skills. YMCA Youth Soccer has no try outs, no getting cut and no bench warmers! Our program helps kids become not only better players but better people as well.
Spring I Season: March 4-April 20
• Ages: 3-14
• Member Priority Registration Begins: December 1
• Non-Member Registration Begins: December 8
• Season Begins: March 9
• Practice Begins: Week of February 25
• Cost: $29 for members (supply fee), $79 for non-members
• What’s Provided: Registration includes full uniform (shirts, shorts and socks).
• Equipment Needed: Shin guards, ball, and water bottle.
SPORTS REGISTRATION UPDATE: Regular registration has been extended through January 31.
At the YMCA there are no try outs, no getting cut, and no bench warmers! Our program helps kids become not only better players but better people as well. We are anticipating a great season of Soccer and hope your child will join us this spring!
About our Coaches
At the YMCA, all of our youth sport coaches are volunteers. If you would like to make a positive impact in a young person’s life please consider volunteering. Prior to coaching, you must fill out a volunteer application and agree to a background check. As a coach you will have the ability to choose the day, time and location of practices as well as make requests regarding game schedules. We provide all the resources you will need.
For more information on Youth Sports, please contact:
Bianca Mendoza, Sports Program Assistant
Registration & Sports Information Line: (817) 989-9639