Go After Your Goals
Youth Soccer is an exciting sport combining team play and individual skills. YMCA Youth Soccer has no try outs, no getting cut and no bench warmers! Our program helps kids become not only better players but better people as well.
Spring Season: March 9-April 20
• Ages: 3-14
• Member Priority Registration Begins: December 1
• Non-Member Registration Begins: December 8
• Late Registration Begins: December 26 and ends January 15 ($10 late fee applies)
• Cost: $29 for members (uniform fee), $79 for non-members
• What’s Provided: Registration includes full uniform (shirts, shorts and socks).
• Equipment Needed: Shin guards, ball, and water bottle.
About our Coaches
At the YMCA, all of our youth sport coaches are volunteers. If you would like to make a positive impact in a young person’s life please consider volunteering. Prior to coaching, you must fill out a volunteer application and agree to a background check. As a coach you will have the ability to choose the day, time and location of practices as well as make requests regarding game schedules. We provide all the resources you will need.
For more information on Youth Sports, please contact:
Bianca Mendoza, Registration
Sports Information Line: (817) 989-9639