Saturday, October 19
Event is from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm
Trivia game starts at 6:30 p.m.
Child Watch is available from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (at our North YMCA location)
At the YMCA, we never turn anyone away for an inability to pay. Whether it is Youth Sports, Before and After School Care, Diabetes Prevention Program or Membership at the AMA YMCA. To make this possible, we need your help! Let’s have fun!
Join us for an exciting evening of trivia, games, and fun alongside family and friends. Proceeds benefit the Arlington-Mansfield Area YMCA Annual Support Campaign.
- $200 table/8 people per table (if registered by 10/05).
- $240 table/8 people per table (at the door).
- Bring your own snacks/cash bar is available. Soda and water will be provided.
- Child Watch is included for children 6 weeks – 13 years of age at the North YMCA from 5:30 pm to 10 pm.
- This event is for participants ages 18+.
Trivia Night Basics:
- This is an informal fundraising event (wear your favorite old jeans and t-shirt!).
- Teams of eight, usually composed of family, friends, neighbors, etc., compete with other table groups in ten trivia categories.
- The ten trivia categories are composed of ten questions each, with topics ranging from history to pop culture. All ages are considered when developing questions.
- A game host, MC, Eric Tucker, will read questions aloud, with two big screens featuring each question, song or video.
- Results are tabulated in “real-time.”
- The team that wins receives the grand prize! ($500) And, big-time Braggin’ Rights!
- There will be a raffle for various prizes.
1800 E. Lamar Blvd
Arlington, TX 76006
Tables are not reserved by name, unless a full table is purchased online ($200). Simply meet your team upon arrival, confirm your payment at check-in, and then choose your seats. It’s that simple!
If you are paying for other members of your table, please have them ready to check-in under your name.
For more information please contact:
Heidi Hardy, VP of Community Engagement
817-299-9629 ext. 1600