When you give to the Y, the Y is able to give everyone the opportunity to be healthy and thrive, to connect with others and contribute to a better community. Our Annual Support Campaign is an Arlington-Mansfield Area YMCA initiative that provides financial assistance for programs and memberships to individuals, children, and families in need… at the Y, no one is turned away due to the inability to pay. Funds raised through our Annual Support Campaign remain in our community and are made available to local youth, families, and adults.
Annual Campaign funds provide financial assistance for:
- Membership for low-income families and/or individuals who are unemployed or underemployed.
- General YMCA programming assistance to all for youth sports, swim lessons, growth and development classes, health & wellness, adult programming, etc.
- Before and After-School Care
- Financial assistance for the SNAP Swimming Program (Special Needs Adaptive Program) for children with disabilities and for children on the autism spectrum.
- Special Friends Program serving people with disabilities.
- Healthy Weight and Your Child Program an evidence-based program for children with obesity.
- LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA Cancer Survivor Program for cancer patients/survivors and their support person.
- Diabetes Prevention Program that helps people with pre-diabetes delay or even prevents the onset of type 2 diabetes.
- Enrichment programs for youth and adults including Arts & Crafts, Music, Dance, ESL, and more.
- Active Older Adults programs.
For more information on giving to the YMCA, please contact:
Heidi Hardy, VP of Community Engagement