Expand Your Horizons. Hone Your Skills
Our educational classes provide an opportunity for adults to create personal growth, exploration, and development in areas such as health and fitness, the arts, languages, finances and more.
Spring I Session
• Member Priority Registration Begins: February 1
• Non-Member Registration Begins: February 8
• Registration Ends: March 1
Financial Management – Adults have the opportunity to learn financial tips and tricks geared toward budgeting, paying off debt and saving for retirement. These classes will involve coursework in a small group setting.
• Location(s): Central YMCA
• Ages: 18+
• Classes Begin: March 18 through May 13 (Mondays) at 6:45 pm
• Cost: $109
For more information on enrichment classes, please contact: