Do You Have A Backyard Pool?
Teach your children how to be safe around water while learning to swim in their own backyard!
This program brings the Y’s trained swimming instructors to the convenience of your own backyard pool for uniquely tailored swim lessons. Swim instruction is customized to meet the needs and goals of each participant or group as a whole. This program accommodates up to six participants with similar skill level.
Our program sends a qualified swim instructor to your home for eight, 30-minute lessons with a maximum of four children per class. Participants should be the same age or only 1-2 years apart.
2019 Spring II Session: June 3 – June 27
• Ages: Pre-school (Ages 3-5) | Youth-Adults (Ages 6+)
• Member Priority Registration Begins: April 1
• Non-Member Registration Begins: April 8
• Registration ends: April 31
• Session Begins: June 3
• Times: By appointment
June Session Information:
• Monday-Thursday: June 3 – June 13 (M/W, T/TH)
• Monday-Thursday: June 17 – June 27 (M/W, T/TH)
For more information on Backyard Swim Lessons, please contact:
Jessie Boyd, Association Aquatics Director
Email Jessie or Call 817.419.9629 ext. 4300