Do You Have A Backyard Pool?
Teach your children how to be safe around water while learning to swim in their own backyard!
This program brings the Y’s trained swimming instructors to the convenience of your own backyard pool for uniquely tailored swim lessons. Swim instruction is customized to meet the needs and goals of each participant or group as a whole. This program accommodates up to six participants with a similar skill level.
Our program sends a qualified swim instructor to your home for eight, 30-minute lessons with a maximum of four children per class. Participants should be the same age or only 1-2 years apart. Classes are taught Monday-Thursday.
2020 Spring II Session: May 4-June 25
• Ages: Pre-school (Ages 3-5) | Youth-Adults (Ages 6+)
• Member Priority Registration Begins: March 1
• Non-Member Registration Begins: March 8
• Times: By appointment
• Cost: $375
2020 Spring II Session Information:
• Session 1A (Weekdays – M-TH): May 4 – May 14 ― Registration ends: April 30
• Session 1B (Weekdays – M-TH): May 18 – May 29 ― Registration ends: May 14
• Session 2A (Weekdays – M-TH): June 1 – June 11 ― Registration ends: May 28 (Registration begins April 1)
• Session 2B (Weekdays – M-TH): June 15 – June 25 ― Registration ends: June 11 (Registration begins April 1)
For more information on Backyard Swim Lessons, please contact:
Jessie Boyd, Association Aquatics Director
Email Jessie or Call 817.419.9629 ext. 4300