READY. SET. SAVE.
SAVE A LIFE, WORK AT THE Y!
We are now hiring lifeguards to be a part of our elite crew of YMCA staff! Interview and attend a prerequisite swim test with us. If you pass, you’ll receive a voucher for FREE CERTIFICATION TRAINING!
* If you are unable to attend one of our prerequisite swim times, the cost is $225 per course. (Covers Certification Fees, Books, Materials, Water Time and CPR/First Aid/AED/O 2 Certification)
* Must be at least 16 years of age prior to the last day of your Certification Training Course
* Job offers available, pending a positive interview, cleared background and reference checks, and successful completion of YMCA Lifeguard course.
For more information on FREE Certification training and a job please contact:
- Anna Wiskirchen, Sports & Aquatics Director, Central YMCA Family Center
- Michele Gwin, Sports & Aquatics Director, Cooper Street YMCA Family Center