Bump. Set. Spike.
Hit the net with the folks who invented the game – the Y! At the YMCA, our volleyball leagues are designed to develop fundamental volleyball skills while learning teamwork, strategy, and sportsmanship. Skills taught include serving, passing, setting, hitting, and the rules of the game. The focus of the league is to have fun, meet new friends and play volleyball in a non-competitive environment.
Spring II Season: May 6-June 22
• Location(s): Region-wide
• Ages: 7-16
• Member Priority Registration Begins: March 1
• Non-Member Registration Begins: March 8
• Late Registration Begins: March 26 and ends March 31 ($10 late fee applies)
• Season Begins: May 11
• Cost: $29 for members (uniform fee), $79 for non-members
• What’s Provided: All basic equipment, uniforms (includes shorts)
• Equipment Needed: Water bottle. knee pads
About our Coaches
At the YMCA, all of our youth sport coaches are volunteers. If you would like to make a positive impact in a young person’s life please consider volunteering. Prior to coaching, you must fill out a volunteer application and agree to a background check. As a coach you will have the ability to choose the day, time and location of practices as well as make requests regarding game schedules. We provide all the resources you will need.
For more information on Youth Sports, please contact:
Bianca Mendoza, Sports Program Assistant
Registration & Sports Information Line: (817) 989-9639