Punt. Pass. Kick. Catch.
YMCA flag football is a recreational program designed for children new to the sport of football as well as for those not interested in tackling. The Y flag football program is geared toward those youth who want to learn how to play the sport, brush up on the rules, tactics, and skills, improve their game and most importantly – have fun!
Fall II Season: October 28-December 14
• Location(s): Region-wide
• Ages: 5-14
• Member Priority Registration Begins: September 1
• Non-Member Registration Begins: September 8
• Late Registration Begins: September 26 and ends September 30 ($10 late fee applies)
• Season Begins: November 2
• Cost: $29 for members (uniform fee), $79 for non-members
• What’s Provided: Uniforms, basic equipment, etc.
• Equipment Needed: Water bottle
About our Coaches
At the YMCA, all of our youth sport coaches are volunteers. If you would like to make a positive impact in a young person’s life please consider volunteering. Prior to coaching, you must fill out a volunteer application and agree to a background check. As a coach, you will have the ability to choose the day, time and location of practices as well as make requests regarding game schedules. We provide all the resources you will need.
For more information on Youth Sports, please contact:
Bianca Mendoza, Sports Program Assistant
Registration & Sports Information Line: (817) 989-9639