Let the Good Times Roll
Bowling is America’s #1 participation activity and is loved by children ages 4-18. Over 40% of this age group bowling at least once per year!
Our YMCA youth bowling league plays on Monday evenings and select Tuesday evenings. Teams warm up 15 minutes prior to the start of games. Our league follows the Baker Format, where each player bowls a single frame in order, rotating through until the game(s) are completed.
Winter Season: January 7-February 19 (season break on January 21 (MLK Day) / February 18 (Presidents Day) game is moved to Tuesday, February 19)
• Location(s): Alley Cats
• Ages: 4-7 (bumper), Ages 8-12 (junior league)
• Member Priority Registration Begins: November 19
• Non-Member Registration Begins: November 26
• Late Registration Begins: December 17 and ends January 1
• Cost: $29 for members (uniform fee), $79 for non-members
• What’s Provided: Rental shoes, house bowling ball and team shirt
• Equipment Needed: Optional $65 bowling ball and bag
About our Coaches
At the YMCA, all of our youth sport coaches are volunteers. If you would like to make a positive impact in a young person’s life please consider volunteering. Prior to coaching, you must fill out a volunteer application and agree to a background check. As a coach you will have the ability to choose the day, time and location of practices as well as make requests regarding game schedules. We provide all the resources you will need.
For more information on Youth Sports, please contact:
Bianca Mendoza, Registration
Sports Information Line: (817) 989-9639