Let the Good Times Roll
Bowling is America’s #1 participation activity and is loved by children ages 4-18. Over 40% of this age group bowling at least once per year!
Our YMCA youth bowling league plays on Monday evenings and select Tuesday evenings. Teams warm up 15 minutes prior to the start of games. Each player will bowl two games every week individually that contributes to a team score.
Spring I Season: March 4-April 20
• Location(s): Alley Cats
• Ages:4-7 (bumper), Ages 8-12 (junior league)
• Previous Participant Member Priority Registration Begins: January 22
• New Participant Member Priority Registration Begins: January 29
• Non-Member Registration Begins: February 5
• Late Registration Begins: February 25 and ends March 1 ($10 late fee applies)
• Season Begins: March 4
• Cost: $29 for members (uniform fee), $79 for non-members
• What’s Provided: Rental shoes, house bowling ball and team shirt
• Equipment Needed: Optional $65 bowling ball and bag
About our Coaches
At the YMCA, all of our youth sport coaches are volunteers. If you would like to make a positive impact in a young person’s life please consider volunteering. Prior to coaching, you must fill out a volunteer application and agree to a background check. As a coach you will have the ability to choose the day, time and location of practices as well as make requests regarding game schedules. We provide all the resources you will need.
For more information on Youth Sports, please contact:
Bianca Mendoza, Sports Program Assistant
Registration & Sports Information Line: (817) 989-9639