Grab your shoes and run!
Youth track and field is designed to provide children with opportunity to engage in a pre-competitive, instructional games program that teaches the basic track and field including sprints, middle and long distance running, relays, long jump, discus, shot put, and the rules and strategies of track and field.
Spring II Season: May 11-June 22
• Location(s): Region-wide
• Ages: 5-17
• Member Priority Registration Begins: April 1
• Non-Member Registration Begins: April 8
• Late Registration Begins: April 26 and ends April 30 ($10 late fee applies)
• Cost: $29 for members (uniform fee), $79 for non-members
• What’s Provided: All track and field equipment
• Equipment Needed: Water bottle, sneakers
About our Coaches
At the YMCA, all of our youth sport coaches are volunteers. If you would like to make a positive impact in a young person’s life please consider volunteering. Prior to coaching, you must fill out a volunteer application and agree to a background check. As a coach, you will have the ability to choose the day, time and location of practices as well as make requests regarding game schedules. We provide all the resources you will need.
For more information on Youth Sports, please contact:
Bianca Mendoza, Registration
Sports Information Line: (817) 989-9639