Take Aim With Archery
Our program is designed to teach young children the fundamentals of archery. It focuses on concentration, patience and confidence essential for safety and enjoyment of the sport. We want your kids to have fun, and meet new friends in a non-competitive environment. Instructors are USA Certified.
Winter Season: January 15-February 26
• Location(s): North Branch
• Ages: 8-14
• Member Priority Registration Begins: December 1
• Non-Member Registration Begins: December 8
• Late Registration Begins: December 26 and ends December 31 ($10 late fee applies)
• Cost: $29 for members (uniform and/or supply fee), $79 for non-members
• What’s Provided: All archery equipment
• Equipment Needed: Water bottle
Sessions are limited to 12 participants.
The YMCA will provide the equipment for the beginning archer. If an individual chooses to bring their own equipment, it must be approved by
our certified staff.
For more information on Youth Sports, please contact:
Bianca Mendoza, Registration
Sports Information Line: (817) 989-9639