The YMCA Aquatics Program provides swim lessons for all ages, water aerobics classes, lifeguard certification, and open swim times for family fun and fitness.
The Arlington-Mansfield Area YMCA have two pools located at the the Cooper Street YMCA which is an indoor pool available year round. The Central YMCA has an outdoor pool available during summer months.
YMCA Aquatic Programs
Swim Lesson Options:
Central YMCA Family Center
Summer 2018 Swim Lessons and Lesson Selector
Cooper YMCA Family Center
Fall 2018 Swim Lessons and Lesson Selector
- Backyard Swim Lessons (Available Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Swim Team
- Private Swim Lessons – Contact: Curtis Van Geem, Aquatics Coordinator, Cooper Street YMCA
- SNAP Lessons – For more info contact Curtis Van Geem
- Water Aerobics – View Schedules
- Lifeguarding classes
- Open Swim Schedule and Pool Rules (at Central YMCA)
- Open Swim Schedule and Pool Rules (at Cooper Street YMCA)
- Pool Facility Rental
Pass the Test, Lose the Vest!
Children under the age of 18 MUST pass the swim test in order to swim at our Family Centers without a Coast Guard-approved personal flotation device (PFD) or without direct adult supervision. Learn More.