|Member Services Associate- Central YMCA|
|$9.00 - $9:50 per hour|
Job Application Deadline:
Join a progressive and innovative YMCA team seeking growth and excellence in the delivery of services for all. The Arlington-Mansfield Area YMCA is looking for a team member who is service minded, a team player that believes in the YMCA values, and a person who wants to make a difference! The Arlington-Mansfield Area YMCA is seeking a motivated, team-oriented individual to join our Central YMCA Family Center as a Member Services Associate.
Reporting directly to the Membership Director/Membership Coordinator, the Member Services Associate is responsible for delivering a high-value experience for our members, volunteers and guests. Responsibilities include: Greeting members and guests and scanning membership cards; sales of memberships/programs and data entry; performing various clerical duties; Answering members’ and guests’ questions and concerns in a professional manner.
The preferred candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively, demonstrating excellent listening and interpersonal skills. He or she will have exceptional customer service skills and the ability to provide accurate information about the YMCA and its programs. This person will have the ability to make sales and follow proper procedures for cash receipting, etc….He or she must have computer skills as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be at least 18 years of age with a minimum of a high school diploma or GED
• Must pass a Criminal Background Check
• Preferred candidates will have 1 or more years of experience in customer service and/or sales
• Must have strong verbal communication skills and excellent telephone etiquette
• Must have strong conflict resolution skills
• Must maintain current CPR/AED, First Aid, Oxygen Administration, Child Abuse Prevention, Blood Borne Pathogens training, YMCA New Employee Orientation, and other trainings that are required.
• Ability to work up to 25 hours per week with a flexible schedule