Take Aim With Archery
Our archery program gradually teaches the concentration, focus, patience and confidence essential for safety and enjoyment of the sport. Classes are taught by a certified instructor and all equipment will be provided. If an individual chooses to bring their own equipment, it must be approved by our certified staff.
Spring I Season: March 4 – April 20
• Location(s): North Branch
• Ages: 18+
• Member Priority Registration Begins: January 1
• Non-Member Registration Begins: January 8
• Late Registration Begins: February 25 and ends March 1 ($10 late fee applies)
• Season Begins: March 7
• Cost: $29 for members (uniform and/or supply fee), $79 for non-members
• What’s Provided: All archery equipment
• Equipment Needed: Water bottle
Sessions are limited to 12 participants.
For more information on Adult Sports, please contact:
Bianca Mendoza, Registration
Sports Information Line: (817) 989-9639